Football, Money, And Boredom: Profusion Of Talent And Boring Play And Results

Succinct Backstory As a person who started playing cricket when I was in 4 rth grade and then represented my school, F G Boys School, Jhelum Cantonment, twice in regional tournaments, even after leaving college, I kept watching as many tournaments as I possibly could. However, by the year 2005–2006, my workload had started to increase dramatically, and I had to reign in the desire to watch live matches. Consequently, I started watching sports news on BBC to get all of the information concerning that day’s matches. During that period, I stumbled upon the existence of a spectacularly naughty BBC presenter Amanda Davies — it dawned on me probably 3 or 4 years after first discovering her that she is a spectacularly naughty one, too. I have been following her coverage of the sports since 2007–2008. Although, she covers at least a few different sports, however, she spends most of her time covering football, and just yesterady, she posted a link to her latest article written after she h

Advisory: People Holding Positions Of Authority, Listen Carefully

Your negligent behavior can come back to haunt you; tread carefully.

Certain not-at-all competent to competent people in Pakistan have over the last 30 years, since I have been gaining maturity as a person, been digging holes right, left, and center when it comes to honoring their professional agreements. Now, some of them want me to stay quiet as my statements can damage their reputations. I have been a somewhat alright to very good author since 8th grade, and I do not plan to forgo the right to tell the whole truth. I have been nurturing a raging inferno with the English language since at least 8th grade, and circumstances permitting, I will continue to write and publish the whole truth. Hence, when it comes to all of the negligent people and those planning to behave extremely poorly while accepting the roles involving responsibility and taking care of people because of extra pay and benefits on offer, I have a piece of advice for all such people:

“Whenever taking on responsibility, try to honor your responsibility or responsibilities at least well, if not very well; We exceedingly rarely talk about excellence in Pakistan, so forget about delivering excellent performances. If you are not going to even consider limiting the potential damage to your reputation as a professional, then one day, all of your negligence may come back to haunt you. When that happens, do not even think about blaming the person telling the whole truth.”

It has never been nor will it ever be my job to protect negligent parties’ reputations. Wherever you can decline to take the responsibility to avoid the potential damage to your reputation, decline to take on that role. If you agree to take on the role, then at least execute it somewhat responsibly to limit the damage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Farah Zia: Loved By Despicable, Horrendous People

PTI Zindabad, Pakistan Zindabad: Unheard of depths of an abyss of depravity

Medical Fraud: A New Disease Has Hit The Town — Post-Publication Severe Pain Disorder