Football, Money, And Boredom: Profusion Of Talent And Boring Play And Results

Succinct Backstory As a person who started playing cricket when I was in 4 rth grade and then represented my school, F G Boys School, Jhelum Cantonment, twice in regional tournaments, even after leaving college, I kept watching as many tournaments as I possibly could. However, by the year 2005–2006, my workload had started to increase dramatically, and I had to reign in the desire to watch live matches. Consequently, I started watching sports news on BBC to get all of the information concerning that day’s matches. During that period, I stumbled upon the existence of a spectacularly naughty BBC presenter Amanda Davies — it dawned on me probably 3 or 4 years after first discovering her that she is a spectacularly naughty one, too. I have been following her coverage of the sports since 2007–2008. Although, she covers at least a few different sports, however, she spends most of her time covering football, and just yesterady, she posted a link to her latest article written after she h

Medical Fraud: A New Disease Has Hit The Town — Post-Publication Severe Pain Disorder

The scientific community, especially the medical world, keeps chanting the slogan that they only seek the truth and publish fact-checked, completely reliable content. They also rarely hesitate from claiming that they are probably the most reliable people around. My experiences as a former school topper who was excellent in mathematics and sciences have so far taught me that the aforementioned proclamations by the scientific world could not be farther from the truth. No scientific papers anywhere reveal to the masses that people’s cerebral and physical abilities can be badly impaired or manipulated without ever touching the person or even being within a touching distance of the person.

I have been hearing voices in my head since at least 2005. I have had various issues over the years that have no plausible explanation other than the mere fact that outside parties, which have no physical access to my bodily existence, have been manipulating my faculties. I will, life permitting, soon write a complete post detailing all of the issues that I have faced over the years, and the phenomenally sound reasons for believing that all of them had some external parties involved in manipulating my faculties. However, in this post, I would to reveal the latest problem that I have been facing which has, almost certainly, never been discussed anywhere in the scientific literature.

Before revealing the latest problem for which I have no plausible explanation other than telepathic outside manipulation, let me disclose another startling fact. While I was in my mid-teens, at least three different people demonstrated to me that they knew of certain facts, upcoming events or precise locations of items, that they should not have known without receiving prior information from another person. No information had been communicated to them using the only accepted channels, however, they still had information regarding certain upcoming events or placement of the items that had been placed with the intent to make their discovery very hard.

Now to the latest problem prefaced with some information to disclose how it all started. In 2011, I was told that my continued Tweets and posts against the democratic systems and journalistic community could result in the loss of my life, and I should refrain from publishing posts castigating the biggest mafia in the world which is the democratic world. As I simply declined to heed that threat, now my renewed attempts to publish material revealing the various ways in which democratic leaders are funneling boatloads of money into their own pockets have resulted in a new problem. Since mid 2022, whenever I publish another post revealing the extent to which corruption is taking place and the names of the parties involved in these activities, my physical state of existence takes a dramatic and pronounced turn for the worse. After the publication of the post, I start to feel severe to almost unbearable levels of pain in various parts of my body, and these severe muscular aches and pains usually last for at least two to three days. There have been occasions where I have almost completely lost the ability to use the keyboard after the publication of the post. Once the post has become a couple of days old, the pain starts to subside, and after a few days, I eventually start to feel better again. Has any medical journal ever talked about the physical effects of publishing factual yet highly critical written content? I firmly believe that this phenomenon is another manifestation of the undocumented reality that is the external parties’ ability to profoundly affect a person’s faculties, whether it be physical or cerebral.

As almost all of my posts tend to reveal sensational levels of corruption taking place in the world being run by the “RIGHTEOUS” white people sitting in the hallowed, sanctified halls of the parliaments right, left, and center, I believe it’s the democratic governments and their colluding parties’ attempt to stem the flow of these publications; I will include the links to the post revealing the names of their colluding parties that I know intimately well here in Pakistan. These bouts of severe, almost unbearable levels of physical pain only after the publications of spectacularly critical posts appear to be their attempts to quieten a person who wants to expose their corruption and wants the affairs to improve for the masses. These scientists and members of the medical community who are getting hefty pay cheques are colluding with these spectacularly corrupt democratic systems and hiding these details about the vulnerabilities of the cerebral and physical existence of an absolute majority of humans.

The dialogues in these clips of the Boston Legal Television legal drama tell the whole truth about the state of affairs of the medical and pharmaceutical industry. Most of the issues related to general anxiety and insomnia have their roots entirely in spectacular levels of interference caused by external parties in the brains of the people suffering from these issues. The only plausible motivation behind these prolonged periods of induced insomnia can be the desire to inflate the balance sheets of pharmaceutical giants. Some of the biggest investors in the stocks of these pharmaceutical giants are known to be the former and sitting members of the American Congress and the democratic leaders of other rich nations. These so-called political leaders are benefitting tremendously by hiding the dirty secrets of these pharmaceutical giants and letting doctors prescribe expensive painkillers when people do not have any legitimate ailments.

The following links detail the names and crimes of the people whom I know intimately well and who have been vociferous supporters of Benazir Bhutto, General Pervaiz Musharraf, and now PTI.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Farah Zia: Loved By Despicable, Horrendous People

PTI Zindabad, Pakistan Zindabad: Unheard of depths of an abyss of depravity