Football, Money, And Boredom: Profusion Of Talent And Boring Play And Results

Succinct Backstory As a person who started playing cricket when I was in 4 rth grade and then represented my school, F G Boys School, Jhelum Cantonment, twice in regional tournaments, even after leaving college, I kept watching as many tournaments as I possibly could. However, by the year 2005–2006, my workload had started to increase dramatically, and I had to reign in the desire to watch live matches. Consequently, I started watching sports news on BBC to get all of the information concerning that day’s matches. During that period, I stumbled upon the existence of a spectacularly naughty BBC presenter Amanda Davies — it dawned on me probably 3 or 4 years after first discovering her that she is a spectacularly naughty one, too. I have been following her coverage of the sports since 2007–2008. Although, she covers at least a few different sports, however, she spends most of her time covering football, and just yesterady, she posted a link to her latest article written after she h

Scorched Earth Folks: Experts In Torching Decent, Competent People

In this free world where proponents of democracy, decency, and ideologies keep vociferously chanting the slogans of freedom of speech, social responsibility, and people’s rights, I decided to disclose some horrendous, disgusting details of certain boys who grew up in Mangla. While growing up, these effulgent creatures with hardly 50–55% aggregate marks to their names torched the whole of the Mangla in terms of earning some truly sound reputation for themselves. Their sister decided to send me a message that how dare I write about them in a world where people are encouraged to share disgusting details to save others from such horrific parties. After reading her comment, I have decided to corroborate the tale of their sensational notoriety in Mangla Cantonment by relying on the testimonies of eyewitnesses who were living in Mangla or studying in Mangla Cantonment at the time and almost all of whom I have met personally.

The principal of the Mangla Urdu medium school whose children I have met on at least half a dozen different occasions, probably more than half a dozen different occasions, namely Mr. Dilbar Sahab, was almost absolutely furious that his children were socializing with Hasham Butt and Danish Butt, two boys spectacularly notorious for leaving their house at around midnight and then spending couple of hours outside the windows of exhibitionist amry officers’ houses windows, those officers who were interested in putting on a display for the oglers.

I completed my 11th and 12th grade at F. G. College Kharian, and I used to have a class fellow named Ahmer Shanaz who became my close friend over there. Ahmer Shanaz had another extremely close school friend from Jhelum or Dina named Waseem Ishaq who was finishing his FSc or 11th and 12th grade at Mangla F. G. College. After hearing from Ahmer that Ahmer had become my friend and also hearing that I was a good student despite my participation in at least a few different extracurricular activities, Waseem Ishaq, based on all of the information that he had gleaned about the conduct of these spectacularly notorious boys from Mangla, told Ahmer Shanaz to tell me that I should always stay away from my own cousins. He also told Ahmer to tell me to sever all ties with these cousins in Mangla as they had horrific reputations in the whole of Mangla. He also told Ahmer Shanaz that I could potentially cause irreparable harm to my reputation by continuing to mingle and socialize with these sensationally notorious people.

That person who goes by the name of Waseem Ishaq has probably 735 marks in matriculation and has a degree from UET, Lahore in mechanical engineering, while the siblings of that woman who decided to comment on my original post failed to qualify for a spot even in the lowest ranking science faculty at Punjab university, simply forget about UET, FAST Lahore, or LUMS that are all ranked above Punjab university. Both of the boys whose conduct I had discussed in my original post failed to even manage aggregate percentages of 60% in both matriculation and intermediate exams respectively, yet this woman had the audacity to tell me that I am somehow disparaging the name of her sensationally, phenomenally decent family. Almost no decent-to-half-decent family in the whole of the Mangla Cantonment wanted to mingle with them, and the school principal at the time named Dilbar sahab was extremely annoyed that his decent and somewhat capable children had befriended these children. Despite knowing all of these details, she had the audacity to tell me that I was the one trying to defame them and disparage the names of some excellent people in my original post. Some truly horrendous, despicable people who have been busy violating my rights horribly as I have resolutely declined to meet them, attend their small or large family gatherings, acquiesce to their demands of getting married in Pakistan, or willingly accept Islam as my religion.

When it comes to that same principal Dilbar sahab, his daughter named Asia who qualified for a spot in BSc to study physics and mathematics was extremely interested in maintaining connections with me while I was merely enrolled at FAST. The same family whose adults and even children used to deem these boys spectacularly notorious people, their BSc-studying daughter actually wanted to stay in touch with me as they all deemed me a very competent and spectacularly decent person. Asia’s elder sister, Madam Samina Khan, was a teacher at F. G. Boys Public School Jhelum teaching biology, and she was perfectly aware of my spectacularly sound reputation in that school as a very good student excelling in multiple different activities.

Now according to this “phenomenally decent and ideologically correct” woman named Beenish Irfan who keeps talking about people’s rights and freedoms, calling a guy with a scant, scant 550—560 marks out of 1100 in FA who used to return home at 2 A.M after spending time outside in the colony ogling inside the houses of exhibitionist army officers’ couples putting on a display for such boys a spectacularly incompetent and notorious person has become a crime in Pakistan. These boys from Mangla just about emotionally torched everybody around them. As stated before, the principal of the school was busy making noises everywhere that his children at that time had started to socialize with some spectacularly indecent folks, and all of a sudden the family members of these boys have started to have issues with the whole truth about the remarkably disgusting and horrendous details of their family’s conduct and performances in Mangla. Prior to the birth of these boys, the uncles and aunties of these boys had managed to ruin the reputation of the Mughlia clan in the city of Jhelum, as well.

This spectacularly dishonest and hardly average performer as a student woman who goes by the name of Beenish Irfan not only had the temerity to say that I was trying to disparage the name of an otherwise spectacularly decent family, but she also asked me to write about myself and introduce myself to the world. Here is a sampling of my attainments when they were all getting obliterated and pulverized in academics and earning spectacular levels of notoriety for themselves, some horrific, horrendous folks. When it comes to her dishonest conduct, I will include links to multiple posts detailing the conduct of the wider clan that she has been busy hiding from the world, yet she still goes around telling people, just like the rest of the family, that they are a spectacularly decent, honest group with squeaky clean reputations.

As Demanded, My Terse Introduction

In my lifetime so far, I have had the opportunity to meet and know extremely well a lot of people who managed to get 730–735 marks, approximately 86 percentage aggregate points, in matriculation exams and approximately 880–900 marks in FSc by showing unrivaled industriousness and maintaining infernos with the coursework. These people used to get up at around 5 AM, exceedingly rarely at even 4:30 AM, and then used to spend the whole day with books to get those 730-735 and 880–900 marks in matriculation and FSc respectively. Then these people with 730-735 marks to their names start boasting in this world, despite the sheer number of hours they had spent with the books, that they are very competent people.

In contrast, I had the absolutly EUPHORIC experience of sharing a classroom from 8th grade till 10 grade with an individual with whom I locked horns in 4 different activities, yes, FOUR (4). Both of us were PROFOUNDLY interested in 2 of them, namely calligraphy and cricket; both of us represented our school as cricketers in 9th and 10th grade at the regional level. Although he was also interested in education-related matters, however, I had very little interest in spending time with the coursework outside of school and absolutely zero interest in Urdu and Islamayat. He, on the other hand, was profoundly interested in those two subjects, too. Then comes the 4th activity, drawing, which was assigned to us by our teachers. He had a somewhat pronounced interest in drawing and he was quite good at it, while I, in contrast, had absolutely zero interest in drawing. Nevertheless, we had to participate in drawing projects because we had been assigned these tasks.

Although he lost out in all four activities as teachers held my work aloft to show to the rest of the class in all 3 different categories, charts drawn by me to elaborate certain scientific processes were plastered on the walls of the whole of the class, and my name is written on the merit board as the school topper in 8th grade despite my lack of interest in educational matters outside of school, regardless, I still consider him THE MOST TALENTED individual with whom I have ever had the ABSOLUTE and wholly UNADULTERATED pleasure of sharing a classroom. You can view his photographs on my Instagram account here: Syed Zeshan Haider. You can view more of his photographs on my Instagram page at Irfan Surdar on Instagram: Zeshan Haider — MFA, NHP

That was my short introduction. Although I failed to perform even to an acceptable level while enrolled at FAST–NUCES, Lahore, for my undergraduate degree, however, since then, I have managed to develop a profound interest in computing, and I have complete blueprints of around ten patent-pending ideas on my hard disks, and you can read my complete professional introduction on LinkedIn by visiting the following URL:

Irfan Surdar — LinkedIn Profile

A List Of Posts Detailing The Wider Family’s Conduct

Following list of online posts details the horrendous, despicable conduct of this Mughlia family and their close circle of relatives.

Despite knowing all of these facts, this woman named Beenish Irfan had the nerve to call me a liar, and not only that, despite the horrendous, horrific conduct of her siblings, cousins, and the wider clan, she, along with her mother and father, goes around telling the rest of the world that they are decent, honest, hard working, responsible, ideologically correct, sophisticated people. A verily abominable, diabolical, and shameful clan that would absolutely shatter the nerves of any better than half decent person with their conduct.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Farah Zia: Loved By Despicable, Horrendous People

PTI Zindabad, Pakistan Zindabad: Unheard of depths of an abyss of depravity

Medical Fraud: A New Disease Has Hit The Town — Post-Publication Severe Pain Disorder